It's been a while since the last journal... I'm really busy with university and real life stuff, I wish I could spend more time on drawing *sighs*
But I'll find enough time to finish everything I have on my to-do-list!!!
I promise ù_ù
I've been tagged by
, so I guess I'll have to answer x°D
First, here are some rules for those who want to go on a awesome journey!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.- You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
10 things about me
1. - I have a terrible fear of eyes - and of everything that could damage them -. I find really difficult even to talk about it. I think that seeing the "Mummy" as a child didn't help.
2. - I wear glasses and I'm really proud of my new red pair! It resembles the one weared by Kuriyama Mirai of Kyoukai no Kanata
3. - It takes me a lot of time to reply online, because I have to think about what to write. I'm an idiot xD
4. - I'm 2o years old - almost 21 argh- , but I have to think about it when I'm asked abut my age. In my mind I am still a 18-year-old girl.
5. - I'm a really quiet and shy person, but I love rock, hard-rock and speed-metal music. People are generally shocked when I say this.
6. - I never truly had an animal. No, for real.
7. - I'm deeply in love with mythology. I wish I knew every myth from all the geographical regions *^*
8. - I have an obsessive care of my books. And videogames. Yesss
9. - My parents and I are deeply convinced I was born in the wrong century and country.
10. - I have something like... 5-6 original stories, but I always fail to write any of them down.
10 questions by about me
1. - What is your favorite word? (in any language you want)
I don't think to have a favourite word in particular. I usually like words for how they sound and not for their meaning. One of my favourites is "melodia" (melody in italian).
2. - What kind of schools have you attended?
After the middle school, I attended the secondary school, specializing in classical studies and foreign languages such as English, German and French. I have studied letters and philosophy for a year at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia and this year I have started to attend the University in Bologna, where I am studying languages, markets and cultures of Asia.
3. - Do you watch TV series? Which ones?
I don't have much time to watch TV series on televison (LOL), so I am forced to watch what I like on streaming. I used to watch N.C.I.S, Criminal Minds and Cold Case, but I had to drop them. Now I am deeply in love with the GoT series - I also started reading the books - and Fringe. I'm also planning to watch Breaking Bad!
4. - Do you like lollipops?
I haven't eaten a lollipop since I was 6, I don't know 8D
5. - Tell me the 3 things you'd never live without!
My mechanical pencil, my sketchbook and my iPod.
6. - Do you use medicines? (I mean: do you often use them or do you prefer to avoid them?)
Sometimes I use melatonin (does this count as a medicine?) but I usually prefer avoiding it. And avoiding medicines in general. I am really afraid of the collateral effects (I'm too anxious).
7. - Is there a sound you particularly like? (like the sound of rain or wind or whatever XD)
The sound of silence.
8. - Which is the color you wear the most?
I usually wear black and dark-grey. But I have started wearing red and white as well. (I'm a ladybug)
9. - Describe your ideal partner in 5 words!
Respectful, cheerful, daring, bearded (LOL) and... uhm... possibly readhead x°D
10. - Tell me (yes, me Eeren ) something you've never told, but that you'd like to! (or make it up right now XDDD)
I really admire you as a person and as an artist, you are a great inspiration to me, even though I don't comment that much çAç *runs away awkwardly*
Finally, this is over xD
Thank you for reading all of this (if you really did xD).
Questions for you:
- Who is your favourite visual artist? Why?
- How many countries did you visit?
- Have you ever cheated on a test or on someone?
- What do you do on your spare time?
- The last book you read? (Or the last game you played?)
- Tell me 3 things you absolutely hate.
- And now 3 things you love.
- Do you play any instrument?
- Your favourite season?
- What are you afraid of?
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, if you don't want to reply or make a journal, just ignore all of this! xD
Probably I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't have time to check everything again now! :°D
When I come home I'll reply to every comment I left behind, I'm sorry for that!